Tuesday, September 20, 2011

apples and kites and things

 I've been having a hard time getting here the last little while, but when I looked at the camera I found it full of pictures of all the things we've been up to, so a quick tour through the last little while up here on the small wonders ranch:
flying kites
going for walks


visiting the river

saying goodbye to the sandhill cranes

picking the last of the raspberries

drying apples


building a hospital in the livingroom

blessing a dear friend who will be welcoming a baby soon (the wine was as an offering, not to feed to the mama!)
and the internet is so very slow I am just going to post this while I seem to have a quick chance. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I wish my workplace looked as colourful as Ari's hospital!
    Lovely raspberries, wanted to reach in and pluck them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the peek into your lovely, colorful days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful healing space they created :) your raspberry photo was so gorgeous, i am missing mine terribly. i must come up with a way to have every variety that i can think of planted to stagger the picking times...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such goodness here! I love that rainbow hospital. :)

    ReplyDelete