Things that are making me happy: my boys cooking supper together, Ari up on a kitchen chair chatting away to his Papa.
The little greenhouse Perry built this spring. The tomatoes are thriving in there despite the chilly summer. I also have to admit that I've actually been loving the weather too- the rain and cool days are just right for cozying in and doing all the projects I want to putter on inside. When it is sunny I feel guilty sitting at my sewing machine.
Ari's room. Finally putting up curtains and art and making it look like a kid's room. The bird cards make me smile. Our little bird lover loves them too- pointing out goldfinches and chickadees and robins.
This lovely little wooden figure that came in the mail from Woodmouse. This will be for the new babe, and looking at it makes me even more excited about having a new baby to carry and snuggle again.
These hands. The picture was taken at a recent music festival in between a painting session in the kids area and a dance session at the main stage. Painting, dancing, running around with friends, listening to "zunik" (Ari's word for music- another thing I love.) eating ice cream when the sun peeks out- what's not to love?
where do those bird cards come from? I noticed that luckybeans has them too.
ReplyDeletehaha, another Emilie wondering where the bird cards are from! I love the orange walls in Ari's room.
ReplyDeleteAll very happy things indeed :)
Hey, what a happy surprise to see my babywearing mama figure pop up on a blog I subscribe to! :)
ReplyDeleteCount me in on the bird cards love.
Wondering if you knit the sweater on your babe and in the header?
ReplyDeleteBless~
you have a great camera. I love the close ups
ReplyDelete