Wednesday, July 30, 2008

travellin'

They've been talking and they've decided it's time that our family got out a little more. Maybe they just want to get rid of us so they can hold their secret meetings without the toddler constantly tucking them under the blankets or lining them up on the windowsill. So we will take the advice of the little people and head off for a few days for visits with family and a bit of time in the city to meet my midwife (Yipeee!) See you next week!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! It's always good to get a change of scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable! I have a bunch of little wooden guys like that - just waiting for some paint or something....
    have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the midwife front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!!!! I have been taking a nest of gnomes today as well....

    ReplyDelete
  5. not taking I mean making.... have a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a good time! i hope the weather brightens up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what adorable little guys! :) hope you are finding lots of time to rest

    ReplyDelete
  8. While you were on hiatus you won an award from me.
    I love visiting your blog and wanted to thank you.

    ReplyDelete