Wednesday, June 24, 2009

bunny

Meet Benny Bunny, Baby D.'s new friend. He's made of organic cotton sherpa, and is ever so snugly. I looked all over for a just the right pattern to make a special softy for D. and found one I loved. Only it was in Hebrew, which I do not read or speak. Minor detail. I bought the pattern anyway. There were diagrams, so guesswork was minimized, though there was still plenty of it. But the process was kind of fun- figuring things out as I went along. I skipped the fancy girly clothes and went with a simple shirt made from an old velour shirt of mine (it seems I wore a lot of velour in the day, I have made a few projects from old shirts...) with a sweet bluebird patch.And D. is pretty fond of his new friend. Especially when Benny gives him kisses, which he likes to do a lot.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunny! I'd kiss him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very kissable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sweet! I am impressed : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been looking for organic sherpa! where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, it looks wonderfully soft and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh he is so cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete