Have a great trip!! I love the photo of all the little music groupies! Very cute.
Hi there - I just popped over from the enki holistic family list. Your blog is lovely!And our littlest ones are nearly the same age, it seems.... mine is 9 1/2 mos.
Have a great time!!
Sweet photo!Enjoy your trip, safe and happy travels to you : )
Have a wonderful time with the in-laws. Love to you and the boys.Miss you!
Have a lovely visit. I hope you are bringing your knitting along. Be safe. Anna
safe travels!xxI have tagged you for a meme - but don't feel obliged.http://craftykin.blogspot.com/2009/07/ive-been-tagged.html
Have a great trip!!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of all the little music groupies! Very cute.
Hi there - I just popped over from the enki holistic family list. Your blog is lovely!
ReplyDeleteAnd our littlest ones are nearly the same age, it seems.... mine is 9 1/2 mos.
Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteSweet photo!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip, safe and happy travels to you : )
Have a wonderful time with the in-laws. Love to you and the boys.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Have a lovely visit. I hope you are bringing your knitting along. Be safe. Anna
ReplyDeletesafe travels!
ReplyDeletexx
I have tagged you for a meme - but don't feel obliged.
http://craftykin.blogspot.com/2009/07/ive-been-tagged.html