Sunday, August 02, 2009

catch up post


Apologies for the photo heavy catch up post. I am eager to start posting some present adventures, but don't want to skip over all the fun we had on our trip. So here is a bunch of photos to document some of what we got up to.There was lots of playing.

with friends at their houses.... (I am in love with this picture. D. with my dear friends' baby who is now on an adventure with his amazing mama...)
and friends at parks,and on balconies (and backyard dramatic productions, and community gardens...)
and jamming with musical friends... (a most amazing jam session led by A. on a kid sized guitar singing "bananaaaa breeeeeaaaad! With CHOCOLATE CHIIIIIIPS!" Incredible really.)


Playing with family (of whom there are many more photos, many of them adorable since they include our niece and nephew, but we didn't ask how they felt about being blogged, so I'll keep it to blurry back of the head shots...)
We played at a local Waldorf school,
A restaurant with the most amazing Waldorf toy play area,

In a cabin in a farmers field with a pool
And a collection of vintage toys.

We played in the ocean,

In the sand,
And in the hay.

There was even time for a little shopping.
Many fun adventures and ever so glad to be back.

6 comments:

  1. what a wondeful time you have had...I just love summer, and am sooo ready for you to give it back!...we live on the other side of the world, and its winter...need I say more?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip. I would have loved to have been with you at that restaurant with the Waldorf play area. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tai!! Your summer looks like it has certainly been amazing! It was wonderful to see your beautiful children enjoying themselves in such creative spaces! It looks like you are a part of a lovely community of people! Glad you are back in this space, you have been missed : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wonderful adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that baby fist in the sand...... kiss kiss!

    ReplyDelete