It has been raining here. We've been outside playing in the puddles
and then in to read the bird books,
practice our winks,
play kapla blocks, 

and lots else too. There are no photos to show for the baking, knitting, dress-ups, visiting or adventuring, though there has been some of all that too. And we are watching the world green up and burst into bud with all the rain. We are hoping the morels are out there pushing their way through the dirt too. Maybe there will be some mushroom eating in our future!
Hope everyone is staying dry!
Oy. Those are the best rocket jammies!! I know a little one that would swoon for those. Oh. Or maybe it's just a rocket shirt?
ReplyDeleteMmmmmorels. Too bad you can't post scratch'n'sniff pictures!
Looks like you're really making the best of your rainy days! Our snow is melted now and we are in for a handful of gorgeous days again- I am excited!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know more about morels~
I love that picture of Ari winking. Looks like you guys have had fun!
ReplyDeleteMarlene. I know. It is hard to get them off him. We've been calling them longjohns so we can justify letting him wear them under his clothes!
ReplyDelete