

There was a lot of this- wild, happy boisterous fun.
Then there was a lot of this- one sick kid that didn't hardly leave this spot for days-
And one toddler who seemed to only get busier and more energetic with his cold.



And also in need of lots of snuggles and love and attention. It has been a busy few days- cozy in its own way, but very busy.
I did manage to do a lot of knitting while sitting beside sick children, and even snuck up to the sewing nook a couple times. I'll try to share some more of that soon- right now we are in the post-sick-grumpy phase that seems to take a lot of patience and conflict management skills on my part. Best not to turn my attention to the computer for very long!

And one toddler who seemed to only get busier and more energetic with his cold.


And also in need of lots of snuggles and love and attention. It has been a busy few days- cozy in its own way, but very busy.
I did manage to do a lot of knitting while sitting beside sick children, and even snuck up to the sewing nook a couple times. I'll try to share some more of that soon- right now we are in the post-sick-grumpy phase that seems to take a lot of patience and conflict management skills on my part. Best not to turn my attention to the computer for very long!
Happy Friday everyone (yay! Friday!)
Oh my, Dori is getting to be a big little boy! What a sweet sweet smile he has, and what a lovely vest. Peace and love. Anna
ReplyDeleteOh Tai, your boys are too much! They remind me so much of my boys. . .:)
ReplyDeleteOh sorry to hear they've been sick- I hope you're all well on the mend now and have a good healthy week ahead of you.
<3