Saturday, December 03, 2011


A craft fair and some town errands, simple meals and crafting together. Last night a date with my love. The holiday books and music came out-the boys were especially excited about the music. Ari requested more crafts tomorrow.
So far, this weekend has been grand. I hope your weekend's are swell dear friends.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend! We made some of your coconut honey candy (Halloween) this week for one of our Advent calendars. Looks like little snowballs! Thanks again very much for the recipe! http://sarah-ourislandhome.blogspot.com/2011/12/our-first-week-of-advent-notre-premiere.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and spent a good part of my evening reading through your archives. What a wonderful home you have. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm curious where you are in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Taisa...Oh, the season has really begun now, hasn't it? Just switching into December is like turning on the happy, festive vibe. All your crafting and music sounds so fun ~ and a date night, oh my! Yes, our boys must be long lost twins. Wouldn't it be lovely to meet up for real...I think we could do it ~ even if it is next summer on our way to the Coast?! A slight detour, but as you know, we want to check out your neck of the woods! Happy week to you, dear Taisa!
    xo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah- Yay! So glad you enjoyed it- and your advent calender looks amazing!
    melanie- Thanks so much and so nice to "meet" you!
    Jules- oh yes, please do come! Or, if you don't come this far, maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere, but then, how then could I show you all the reasons you need to move here? We'll keep talking and make a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Taisa, beautiful pictures as always! What could be better- little ones requesting "more crafts!"
    Love, Mel
    PS Oh, oh I wish I could meet up with you and Jules!!! Someday!

    ReplyDelete