May 2012 bring you and your family beautiful adventures and heartwarming happiness! I have so treasured our growing friendship, Taisa, and I also would love to meet up this year! Josh says the fishing out your way is worth the big side-trip! I love all your wonderful photos, too! And I saw a magical sleigh ride...a real dream of mine, which I'm having a hard time manifesting. Hugs to you, my friend! xo Jules
it is so powerful to see a collage with so many wonderful moments put together, this is lovely! i really love the style of your photography, with so much magical light captured.
May 2012 bring you and your family beautiful adventures and heartwarming happiness! I have so treasured our growing friendship, Taisa, and I also would love to meet up this year! Josh says the fishing out your way is worth the big side-trip! I love all your wonderful photos, too! And I saw a magical sleigh ride...a real dream of mine, which I'm having a hard time manifesting. Hugs to you, my friend!
ReplyDeletexo Jules
Happy New Year! with even more magical and so precious moments with your family...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo montage! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, T! What a beautiful montage. It's full of love!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDeleteDear Taisa, a happy happy New Year to you!!! What beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mel
I love this photo and love this family! We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Wishing you the very best New Year my dear friend. xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful collection of photos Taisa!
ReplyDeletexoxo
~ joey ~
it is so powerful to see a collage with so many wonderful moments put together, this is lovely! i really love the style of your photography, with so much magical light captured.
ReplyDeletehappy 2012, may it be your best adventure yet! :)
~erin xo
Happy New Year!! I love this!
ReplyDelete