We celebrated the return of the sun with glittery suns, gold wrapped coconut candy, a bonfire (with homemade honey marshmallows to roast!) stories by the fire, lanterns and candle light. We opened the gifts we made for each other (more on that later!) and camped by the wood stove through the longest night.
Today we are getting ready to host friends and family in the big house- and we are enjoying our time together. Happy holidays friends! |
Beautiful! Solstice Blessings dear friends :)
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays to you all too! I hope that you have a lovely time!
ReplyDeleteHappy holiday to you and your sweet family! What a sweet Solstice!
ReplyDeleteHappy holiday!! I'm sure it will be magical! It looks like it already has been.
ReplyDeletexx
Wow! Beautiful way to celebrate! I especially love the photo of you reading to your boys.
ReplyDeletecamping by the woodstove sounds so cozy!
ReplyDeletehappy solstice!
your photos captured the wonder beauitfully :)
~erin xo