
The rain let up a bit today and we were able to walk through the wet grass and tour the garden that is happy with this warm, wet weather. I've decided to join karah at
b i g a n d l i t t l e for her week of black and white photo taking, but I'm feeling pretty rusty. I don't really know how to look through my camera to see what the world will look like in black and white. It is a fun challenge though and I expect I'll be wandering around the farm with my camera a bit, to see what I can find.

And of course Ari's every move will be well documented. I am a pretty snap happy mama. The challenge in the future will be to see if I can keep up the picture taking when I have more than one babe. I was the first child and there are probably twice as many pictures of me toddling about then there are of my sister. And the only pictures there are of my baby brother are ones I took myself. Mostly of things I thought were funny like him with food all over his face or dressed up in my doll's clothes. My brother survived my picture taking and he still likes me, but I still will aim to take my own pictures of my kids in somewhat equal shares. And in the meantime, I'll be taking some pictures of chickens and barns and babyfeet.
Beautiful Ari in b&w :) I love your subjects, babies, barefeet and chickens are the best. No excusal needed, please, snap away!
ReplyDelete