


Looking quite spring-like wouldn't you say? We are getting some
beautiful sun and we've been getting out lots. Ari is happy to crawl around on our little deck and get a taste of what it might mean to be able to play outside. And this willow tree obviously thinks spring is on its way. But if you look past the baby playing on the porch
you will see that we still have a ways to go.

oh dear. Look at all that snow. I plan to shovel off the garden as soon as the weather warms up a bit, but it is biting cold still and really, that looks like quite the shoveling project. Perry and I spent our walk today discussing summer travel plans, imagining a day when we might actually be too hot. Oh summer, will you ever come?
Hopefully the snow will melt soon! Here in Dundee it was 68 degrees yesterday - about 13 degrees more than usual and probably even above average for summer let alone April. I am sure it will be back to normal shortly.
ReplyDeleteHoping to go hiking this weekend - first time in ages - so let's hope spring stays!
Things are much the same up here in Alaska. The snow just started to melt a few days ago. In some places it melted just enough to expose glare ice. But it is staying light until almost PM and it is suppposed to get up 50F this weekend, so I think the days of the down coat are numbered.
ReplyDelete